GOP 2012 Presidency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you like to see run against Obama?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't vote, then you can't complain. Flame on!

I never agreed with that. If a person looks at the candidates and decides that to vote for the people running is wrong, he is perfectly justified IMHO to not vote and complain.
His action might even be the correct one instead of voting for the lesser of the evils.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't run until 2024. Otherwise, you'd have the perfect candidate.

Go for it. Just don't tell people that you are a Libertarian. Pick a real party. Being a Libertarian is like wetting yourself in the dark. You get a warm feeling but nobody notices.

PS Are you guys getting instant email notification for the threads you posted on?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go for it. Just don't tell people that you are a Libertarian. Pick a real party. Being a Libertarian is like wetting yourself in the dark. You get a warm feeling but nobody notices.

You mean join one of the two pseudoparties? If you can't see how the D's and the R's are intertwined, you're blind.

PS Are you guys getting instant email notification for the threads you posted on?

No. The only thing I am set for emails is PM's. Being young and brought up wired, I can't exactly do the same task for more than 20-30 minutes at a time. So every 20-30 minutes while working, I take a break and look at Tweetdeck and okshooters.com/forums/usercp.php. If there's new posts in thread I've participated in, I skim and possibly reply. If there's nothing there, I glance at the first page General Discussions. I have a method for using these forums.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean join one of the two pseudoparties? If you can't see how the D's and the R's are intertwined, you're blind.

There is so much truth in this statment.
Not a lick of difference in either party.
They campain on different platforms, and vote to keep themselves in office after being elected.
Just a small handfull of them that vote with the constituants wishes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom