GOP leaders: Anti-immigration stance hurts party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is being called illegal immigration is more like a foreign invasion! Cast in that light, it paints a much better picture of the stance of those of us wanting all to [size=+2]RESPECT OUR BORDERS, LAWS, AND SOVEREIGNTY.[/size] :rtfm: :contract: :talk2hand:

Woody

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your behavior said it all. When asked why you only post about the (R)s, you just dodged the question.

There are hypocrites on each side. You only post about one, but say you hate both.

Blah, blah, blah. I'll post something about the (D)s if that will make you happy.

Will that make you happy?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB Books said:
I think it's funny the GOP embraces harsh anti immigrant rhetoric on the one hand, and woos Hispanic voters with the other.

Wake up, JB Books! There is rather important word you're omitting from your statement resulting in your statement being nothing more than eristic demagoguery. That word is "ILLEGAL", and it belongs right in front of the word "immigrant". That will put your statement into proper context and in accord with the truth.

Have a nice day!

Woody

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK. Big deal. Harsh anti-illegal immigrant rhetoric. They still are alienating Hispanic voters (many of whom are related to illegal immigrants).

Wake up, JB Books! There is rather important word you're omitting from your statement resulting in your statement being nothing more than eristic demagoguery. That word is "ILLEGAL", and it belongs right in front of the word "immigrant". That will put your statement into proper context and in accord with the truth.

Have a nice day!

Woody

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is being called illegal immigration is more like a foreign invasion!

It is a foreign invasion, with the full blessing of the US government. Sovereignty is not an issue when you're working towards a unified North America.

Sounds paranoid, I know.....but prove the notion wrong. Many signs are there.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB Books said:
They still are alienating Hispanic voters (many of whom are related to illegal immigrants).

There are more than just those Hispanic voters that are related to illegal immigrants who don't give a rats arse about our borders, laws, and sovereignty. They've alienated themselves and are useless to any constitutional or common sense cause anyway. Screw them as far as I'm concerned. If I have to lower or alter my patriotism, loyalty to the Constitution, national pride, or self respect and beliefs to attract these people, it ain't-a-gonna happen.

Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom