Got called out for OC today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was going to head in the direction of everyone in Braum's bowing at the OP's feet and thanking him for being a defender of the community and benevolent educator of the masses.

Glad it was really just about a curious kid and some tacti-milk.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh great. That's all we need is someone like the OP open carrying and ruin it for the rest of us. Now Braums employees will think that all gun toters are sissy's that drink 2%. Good God man, drink some real milk. It's called whole for a reason.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was it one of those milk cartons with the "easy to grip" handle?

I know that a lot of weapons are classified as "assault" because of that easy to grip forearm thingy.

I mean, I could see you freezing that gallon of milk, then taking it into a Gun Free Zone and assaulting people with that easy to grip handle.

On the other hand, a cardboard half gallon of milk would be cold and icy to grip, and safer for you to own.

After all, if outlawing "easy to grip" handles saves the life of just one child....

nimrod

Marksman
Reaction score
Commander Keen, you are without a doubt an extremist. You give us all a bad name. Please refrain from hoarding milk, and spend your money and storage on ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom