Got Our Letters!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robertson07

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My husband and I just got our letters today in the mail... going to go pick up our licenses tomorrow first thing in the morning!!! Took 93 days from the day we went to the SO to submit it until the day we got our letter. (meaning it has probably been at the SO for a couple weeks already.) :clap3:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
:woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1:
:mosh: :mosh: :mosh:
:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

-Maximus-

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My husband and I just got our letters today in the mail... going to go pick up our licenses tomorrow first thing in the morning!!! Took 93 days from the day we went to the SO to submit it until the day we got our letter. (meaning it has probably been at the SO for a couple weeks already.) :clap3:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
:woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1:
:mosh: :mosh: :mosh:
:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

Yippee! now wake up and get ready! I want to be first one there this morning.

Silly_Goose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
93 days? WOW!

It's been over 115 for me and the best OSBI has told me is that my "application will be processed this week." and that was two weeks ago. Congrats, at least you've given me hope that I'll hear something eventually.

:clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom