Got Screwed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What burns my butt, is a guy comes here to vent and the only input some knothead has is making a stupid comment on his grammer . If you don't have any input about the topic that is helpful. Go somewhere else.

My feelings too!!

That really sucks man. I haven't dealt with leases because I can't afford them but it is a sad day when a grown man won't honor his word.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screwed on the lease, and treated like Poland by a grammar nazi. Sorry about both of those things. Public land may be the answer this year, or maybe some of our eastern members may see this and offer some help. CB

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off, it sucks that there are people out there like that. Secondly, you should always get something in writing.. or as they say in the legal field, it didn't happen.

I would have gotten a contract on day one with the guy before making any improvements. I know hindsight is 20/20, but in the future that's how you should do it, IMHO.

Lastly, I would strongly suggest trying to get another lease on the quick mode. Just make sure you get everything in writing before you step foot on the new lease.

Latest posts

Top Bottom