GOTTA TICKET! and you won't believe what happened?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was drivin through Coweta and Johnny Law decides to profile me, and pulls me over, Comes up and invades my privacy by wantin my Drivers Lic, But I could tell he was on a power trip by the way he walked, So...

Actually, I got pulled over, got a ticket for expired tag, he was professional and polite, I was polite, and I was on my way in 10 minutes.

That is all.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was drivin through Coweta and Johnny Law decides to profile me, and pulls me over, Comes up and invades my privacy by wantin my Drivers Lic, But I could tell he was on a power trip by the way he walked, So...

Actually, I got pulled over, got a ticket for expired tag, he was professional and polite, I was polite, and I was on my way in 10 minutes.

That is all.

Did you tell him that you want a new tag, but they will not give you one because you don't have insurance?

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you were wearing your CC badge you could have gotten out of that ticket. Just make sure he/she knows that your the Sheriff of your own "private" police force. Works like a charm....it's a brotherhood thing I think. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom