Gov Still Encourages going out to bars and Restaurants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least we're making progress. A week ago it wasn't even as bad as the flu. How many people had it killed? The President told Hannity just last week that most people wouldn't even have to go to the doctor, they could just go to work and they'd be fine.

Now "it's just the flu"...progress.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you not watch world news at all?

I really like ya, and kudos for your invitation to folks to shoot at your range (which I also like, btw), but sheesh girl, this really is a serious thing. :/

One has nothing to do with the other... Thank you, hope you come this summer and BBQ with us too ;)

Serious Yes...The flu is...But the media has really gone insane, look at the market, close everything..Stay home...Look at the markets falling ....My gosh the deaths in countries reporting are lower then the two strains that BEEN here..Glad to know these media know-it-alls can weave as experts..from Russia to Bio-Medical in a few seconds..Shrills are what they are...How much more drama class,... can these readers of news...remember ?...

More people die from car crashes then this flu...daily

Not counting the two-bit political hacks wanting to..."use their power"....So you know who's ...in charge....Let me tell you, I am a American. I can bend, twist, and conform to many hardships...BUT...I WILL NOT...be cowed, or coaxed,...nor pushed...(be careful political hacks) ...to freely give up my rights.

Oh but going outside..your going to pass it...if your sick..STAY HOME ! ...Little common sense. ....I don't exchange body fluids with people I meet, I avoid people who are coughing, sneezing...a little common sense.

Remember the mumps and measle parties when we were kids....one kid had them, parents bought kids over to play.....

Let's all run outside and start screaming we are all going to die....and run in circles....Then when your all dizzy and fall down,... let's get up...1...2...3...IT'S TRUMPS FAULT !!!!! The media shall scream in unionson.

Well...if this all works out and everything is shut down...people stay home...and be good...Next time ...a thunder storm is coming....By law ...you'll bunker down till the police drive thru saying it is OK. ....don't think so...Better look around...cause that 19 virus is not under your bed, nor is a Russian...boogie man..Open carry Blood in the streets...shoot outs !...Ok..nothing but fear...of nothing....and well your "locked down"...maybe police can do some "safety checks"...you know...make sure your guns are stored correct,...all your papers are in order, not hiding anyone....sure fines will be issued for going outside...at first....then a prison sentence for repeat offenders.

Everyone...Put on the light if your scared of the dark.....Your a grown up now ( Wish I had a clip from that Godfather movie, where he slaps the guy to bring him to man up and says..."You can act like a man" )

<iframe width="949" height="534" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All you guys that are hoarding TP....Hope you bought stock...Wonder how many millions these congress parasites made from insider trading ? ...Notice they are Never on the losing end of anything.

Sure we will all laugh about the TP panic of 2020 ...this summer.

Maybe next time...President M. Obama...might just order everyone confirmed to the home. during flu out breaks, bad weather,...or... if your just need to ...get your mind right.

At least we're making progress. A week ago it wasn't even as bad as the flu. How many people had it killed? The President told Hannity just last week that most people wouldn't even have to go to the doctor, they could just go to work and they'd be fine.

Now "it's just the flu"...progress.

....it's always been the flu....

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perception is and is not reality. What an amazing reset button this whole thing is.

I believe we will get through it and see some major socio-economic differences as a result....Why be optimistic? Because we are Americans and we are just waking up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom