Gov Still Encourages going out to bars and Restaurants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow.....I should have said "Let's Legalize Pot"...and have more support.

So....What is overseas ...comes here Right....

Coronavirus: Britons face £1,000 fine if they refuse self-isolation and prison if they don’t pay

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-britons-fine-selfisolation-prison-092414236.html

Britons who refuse to self-isolate for coronavirus face a £1,000 fine and time in prison if they don’t pay the penalty.

Emergency powers are set to be granted this week that allow police in England and Wales to use “reasonable force” to detain people who risk infecting others, the Daily Telegraph said.

OK...so, no food, no money, you cannot work...What you going to do...eat your dog or cat ? When rent is due no money ...Think the bank is going to let you stay...or that Shyster with a handful of cash wanting to buy your home at that super low price you owe the bank...

Ok..let's notch up the panic...when does the pushing and shoving start...since this would be main reason get get ahold of these gun safety laws. Once ...calm...is restored (only a climate change tax can save us now) then we can listen to the Nanny groups,..

OK,....I went on the back porch and yell the virus is coming,....Happy now.

...see some major socio-economic differences as a result....Happening now. I cannot believe how easy America scared ...But then again...The radio show...War of the Worlds....

I feel so much for the people sick,...better then 90% will recover, some die...That's life. But the 80% of America that the socio-economic differences as a result of hype ....Swine flu..anyone recall that.

I know guns and ammo can be resold....not sure on TP, wipes....you might have enough to leave the grand kids to talk about. People ...be smart.

Marine Corps early morning movement ....hurry up and wait,...till late afternoon.

I am thinking about selling corn cobs for 10 cents each any buyers?

That's all....I'm done here.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I don’t know what to believe, but I’d rather err on the side of caution rather than risk mine or my families health. Do I think the news media is exaggerating the situation...OH HELL YEAH, but it’s just what they do now for ratings, viewership, or whatever. It just is what is...:anyone:
I received a prayer request yesterday through my aunt for a couple in Georgia who have the coroni, and it’s not looking like either is going to make it. That’s real, and the fact that they have a couple small kids who are about to be orphans. Whether you want to buy into this or whatever, there really are people getting sick and dying, and it’s not just the elderly either.
My wife and daughter are out of school for the rest of the week, and we’re “self isolating” and trying to stay informed as best we can.:thumb:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....it's always been the flu....

it's actually not. IIRC, covid 19 isn't an influenza strain at all.

And, as many have stated many times here and elsewhere, the way covid 19 behaves could create problems beyond just the dangers from the virus itself.

A good read on the differences in approaches and why social distancing is important for slowing the spread.

The national review on the differences between Covid 19 and the Flu - including a good breakdown on the differences between a 0.1 percent fatality rate and a 1 percent fatality rate.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's actually not. IIRC, covid 19 isn't an influenza strain at all.

And, as many have stated many times here and elsewhere, the way covid 19 behaves could create problems beyond just the dangers from the virus itself.

A good read on the differences in approaches and why social distancing is important for slowing the spread.

The national review on the differences between Covid 19 and the Flu - including a good breakdown on the differences between a 0.1 percent fatality rate and a 1 percent fatality rate.
Covid -19 is much the same as HIV in that the carrier may never get it, just spread it and it lives in them for a while apparently.
Judi, chill bro. Tinfoil up and chill LOL
Do I believe the hype? Not entirely but I got nothing to lose because we aint gonna change the machine

Latest posts

Top Bottom