Grand Power X-Caliber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
rented one of these today, it's a semi auto , had cool action the barrel is fluted and rotates every round. But what a junker stove piped 40% of the rounds fired. I ran 200-300mrounds through the old Xdm 9 without a hiccup (some brass some federal aluminum)

Guess if cold have been really dirty or really dry , but it put em off of them forever

Barn Dog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grand powers are far from being junk, Keep it clean and lubed and mine has never had an issue. One of the most accurate SA/DA pistols I've shot. Sorry you had a bad experience with a rental.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grand powers are far from being junk, Keep it clean and lubed and mine has never had an issue. One of the most accurate SA/DA pistols I've shot. Sorry you had a bad experience with a rental.
It was a rental from the range so I don't know how well it was cleaned or maintained but after 60 rounds I could barely get the slide open.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Friend has one. It is a wonderful feeling and shooting weapon. I almost ordered one last week, but the daughter's wedding is next month and my money is better spent there (just ask her). The gun is a competition gun, my friends is well maintained and greased/oiled, no issues. Too bad ya had a crappy experience @emapples, maybe it, as you said was just dry and dirty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom