Great Customer service Crimson trace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being less than bright, I lost one of the screws on my crimson trace rail master laser. Had not checked the screws on it before I went to shoot and got aggravated from it not holding zero.
Wasn't crazy about how I turned it on every time I presented the gun.
Decided to pull it off and one of the screws were missing. It was there before.
That's why it would not keep zero. If I put it back on, will use blue lock tight and move forward on the rail.
Anyway, my bad. I called CT customer service to buy replacements and they immediately sent out new screws for free. They came in within a few days and not only did they sent the screws they included spare side paddles (whatever they're called) too.
Planned on putting this on another gun but it looks so darn good on this one......
Good job Crimson Trace.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd keep the laser on the Kimber. Had one on my Warrior and loved it.
Did you move it forward on the rail? My trigger finger rest exactly on the laser engage.
The laser bugs me when I'm not wanting to use it.
Might get use to it..Looks good though but I'll probably never find a holster for it.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had a problem with mine. It was an Insight light/laser combo, though. CT makes a nice pair of Laser grips for the Kimber 1911s, and there are Kydex holsters out there for 1911s with rail-mounted lights/lasers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom