Great USPSA match yesterday in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BA-Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot for the first time at the OKC Gun Club yesterday (USPSA match) and was very impressed.

Great stages (7 of them) that were challenging and fun. The match ran very smoothly - especially considering there were 106 shooters.... A full day of shooting and well worth the drive over from Tulsa.

Thanks to all the staff and match director for a great match.

I will be back for sure.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John and Matt always put on a great match. I was stuck at the Wanenmacher show or I would have been there. I hate it when work gets in the way of shooting. ;)

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was a fun match. I like stages that can be shot several different ways. I shot it with a bottom feeder and still had fun.

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome match, and an excellent test of accuracy. You can always trust those guys to find your weaknesses with their stage designs, which means they're doing an amazing job.

Bk2X

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What time was it at yesterday? We had an ipsc match at tri city in the morning but eventually I would like to shoot okc's match if they don't coincide.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What time was it at yesterday? We had an ipsc match at tri city in the morning but eventually I would like to shoot okc's match if they don't coincide.

The OKCGC match is on Saturday. If you want more shooting on Sunday after TriCity come join us at Heartland Outdoors. You really owe it to yourself to attend the big OKCGC match. It's unreal!!!

Bk2X

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it sounds great from the few people I have talked to at tcgc that go to it. I am new to the competition aspect but I am hooked in now and not turning back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom