Great Wolf Lodge in TX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no idea, but isn't it a water park? you gonna wear a keltec in your speedo? I always figure what I wear or carry in a hotel or resort is my business. Private property and all you know. It is not a state or federal governed property so you are only breaking "their" policy if they have one. Hopefully they are like most and just have No opinion on it.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They have the Texas 30-06 policy just like the rest of the state. You may carry. Bring ear plugs. You'll need them by the end of the day. It's way over stimulating in there for an adult!

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have the Texas 30-06 policy just like the rest of the state. You may carry. Bring ear plugs. You'll need them by the end of the day. It's way over stimulating in there for an adult!

That's why there is a bar. If you go, to the second floor bar (not the one in the water park) Tell Dancing Rick and Grizzly Rob that the boys from Ada, OK say what's up.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it is an amusement park you may not carry regardless of the lack of a 30-06 sign posting. You need to check into it's status. Shoulda headed to New Braunfels to Schlitterbahn, older but way cooler. We went there last month.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no idea, but isn't it a water park? you gonna wear a keltec in your speedo? I always figure what I wear or carry in a hotel or resort is my business. Private property and all you know. It is not a state or federal governed property so you are only breaking "their" policy if they have one. Hopefully they are like most and just have No opinion on it.

No. A glock 27 will fit nicely in my Golden Banana Hammock. :preocc: Kidding.

Plan on toting there and in the hotel not the water park portion. Might be a bit tough. :police2: Thanks all.

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there a few weeks ago. I never noticed any signs and didn't worry about it. Carried any time I was not swimming. No one will know unless your life is in danger and at that point, who cares. They do have electronic lock boxes in the rooms to stash everything while swimming.

??Banana Hammock?? Dude!!!

SD4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe they would need to post the 30.06 sign. Otherwise, you would be free to carry. Texas has a very limited definition of amusement park.

This is what is listed under 46.035(f)(1):
"Amuesment park" means a permanent indoor or outdoor facility or park where amusement rides are available for use by the public that is located in a county with a population of more than one million, encompasses at least 75 acres in surface area, is enclosed with access only through controlled entries, is open for operation more than 120 days each calendar year, and has security guards on the premises at all times. The term does not include any public or private driveway, street or walkway, parking lot, parking garage, or other parking area.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
??Banana Hammock?? Dude!!!

Like this??? (Musician John Mayer)

ai25.tinypic.com_mn2koy.jpg

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is a 30.06 sign at the front door to the lobby on at least the left side, maybe both sides. I was just there and I know the sign is there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom