Greg Darnell Ford in MWC closed up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This seems weird. Greg Darnell Ford in MWC has closed up.

It seems to me that usually some business like this will get some mention on the local news media, but all I hear are crickets.

Anybody know what happened, or why?

Man oh man, I just hate to see stuff like this happen, all those jobs gone.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent an hour at Meto Ford, left with out finding out what my SAHARA JEEP trade in was worth. Jerk sales man was yelling dont go i will take care of you right now. Just walked to my JEEP and left.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In January of 2018, we bought a new 2017 Ford Escape Titanium from Metro. The sticker was $37.5K --- completely loaded with the exception of all-wheel drive. Had 8 miles on it. Got it for $24K. Very easy process, however, we didn't have a trade.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They had crazy ADM markups on their vehicles this last year or so. "We want to sell you a vehicle, but it will cost you $10k-$20k more than anywhere else.....the choice is yours." Wasn't a very hard choice for folks lol.
Seth Wadley in Paul's Valley was really sticking it to people or trying to, 10,000 over sticker for "market value"

Latest posts

Top Bottom