group buy for flashlights,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

How much for the dump truck???

I'll do it myself...... :slap:

I am not following but I am sure it was funny! :bighug:

I have the Fenix LD20, I picked it up at a gun show, I paid $65.00. You will not be disappointed with these lights. I love mine..

I have a ld20 too. it is a great light but not the light I am selling. :drunk5:

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like more of a Thrower than Flood mix,I would like a long range CREE thrower but HID'd are the only ones I hav been able to find,a 2400 and 4800 Lumen rechargeable,gunna build my own I think.
Do you not have a link yet?

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like more of a Thrower than Flood mix,I would like a long range CREE thrower but HID'd are the only ones I hav been able to find,a 2400 and 4800 Lumen rechargeable,gunna build my own I think.
Do you not have a link yet?

I have posted all the information that is on the website for retailers. the company is EDI-T if you would like to take a look around.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they have pressure switches available? if so, how much more would that add to the price?

Yes but I am not sure what all models they are available for. I may be able to get them in the future but on this order I want to keep it simple so it will just be for the light package.

Also anyone sending me Money PLEASE PUT YOUR FORUM NAME ON THe PAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have sent me a payment and did not include your forum name please PM me with it ASAP!

Latest posts

Top Bottom