Gun Shops in OKC Metro area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i don't know why ya'll are still replying to a thread that was posted 3 years, 9 months ago.

anyway, avoid H&H...they'll treat you like **** and spit you out. wilshire seems ok so far...

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you take away the Safes, Archery, and Grill in H&H( I am not knocking any of it ), Big Boys has taken over in the square footage of Guns Available and selection. They have taken the whole east end of that center and turned it into Firearm Stuff.Now the whole center is Firearm related.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to let HH order a CZ457 for me even though they were higher. Trying to keep the business local.
They showed little interest and kinda acted like I was a hassle. Not my imagination. Ordered from Black Hawk at a far better price. About $100 better. But they do have a fine selection.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to let HH order a CZ457 for me even though they were higher. Trying to keep the business local.
They showed little interest and kinda acted like I was a hassle. Not my imagination. Ordered from Black Hawk at a far better price. About $100 better. But they do have a fine selection.
Their customer service is ****

Latest posts

Top Bottom