Gun Shops in OKC Metro area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m just a fan of the company, I used to drive up to Wichita to take classes from them and shop because of the great service and I was excited to see they opened one here in town although I wish it had a range too. Why do you ask?
Timing of your joining osa and your review. It smells. Could be a coincidence. That’s all.

I like the store in okc. Bought a gun there the first week they were open. Odd location, glad they are here.

Veritas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Timing of your joining osa and your review. It smells. Could be a coincidence. That’s all.
No conspiracy this time but thank goodness we have Internet commandos like you on watch to keep us safe from biased reviews.

Now go check out my review of the new EAA Hi Power and see if you can sniff out if I secretly work for the Turks that make that gun.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner Pawn only charges like $10 or $15 if I recall. I’ve had several gunbroker.com orders sent there.
Mmmmm, I wonder where they got the idea for a 10 dollar transfer? But anyway Todd and Tommy are good guys, but they don't have the hang of sh**ty service, and that's what gun guys crave. The proof of that is that Big Boys keeps expanding.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No conspiracy this time but thank goodness we have Internet commandos like you on watch to keep us safe from biased reviews.

Now go check out my review of the new EAA Hi Power and see if you can sniff out if I secretly work for the Turks that make that gun.
Snarky attacking response, you will fit in just fine here.

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Rainiers today. Nice clean store. Nice People. I wish them well. They are going to have to get their pricing right to make it here. The last two guns I have bought were thru Rapid Fire in Newcastle. Always $50-100 cheaper and can get just about anything in a week. I have bought a few thru Sooner Pawn if they have what you want you will walk out with it there. I like Rainiers store we'll just have to see what they turn into.

TulsaMike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cabelas has 10% off firearms, plus an additional 10% off for using your club card, plus 5% for LE/Mil, and they all stack. Snagged a brand new hk usp expert 45 for $721 out the door night before last, and likely going back next week for the Beretta 1301 tactical that was $1107 brand new out the door.

I also rarely leave H&H without a firearm when I go. Outside of Sports World in Tulsa, most of the small shops I go to have their stuff above MSRP by a fair margin so I don’t bother anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_5544.png
    IMG_5544.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

TulsaMike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Rainiers today. Nice clean store. Nice People. I wish them well. They are going to have to get their pricing right to make it here. The last two guns I have bought were thru Rapid Fire in Newcastle. Always $50-100 cheaper and can get just about anything in a week. I have bought a few thru Sooner Pawn if they have what you want you will walk out with it there. I like Rainiers store we'll just have to see what they turn into.
I went there for the grand opening and prices were astronomical. I bought from them a bunch 10-15 years ago when there weren’t a ton of online ar parts places or custom parts, but now they are just another name in the industry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom