Gun Shops in OKC Metro area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if this thread is super old. I still buy all my stuff at Sooner State pawn.
Just bought a couple guns from them today, and traded one in. They really are a great gun shop!

My only complaint is they have so many pistols crammed into such a small space, it feels like you kind of have to look through their website before showing up at the store, or you may never be able to actually find anything when all you can see is the top of the slides.

mrhite65

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought a couple guns from them today, and traded one in. They really are a great gun shop!

My only complaint is they have so many pistols crammed into such a small space, it feels like you kind of have to look through their website before showing up at the store, or you may never be able to actually find anything when all you can see is the top of the slides.
That's how I look at what guns they have. They are a little far away from me since they shut down the 59th street store.

Veritas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rainier Arms is opening a store on Black Friday here in OKC.

Rainer is such an incredible shop! Those guys only carry nice stuff and Cole the manager has worked hard to get their prices very competitive especially for the Black Friday/Grand Opening sale yesterday and today. The people that work there also know what they are talking about, sort of the opposite of the stereotypical gun store Fudds.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rainer is such an incredible shop! Those guys only carry nice stuff and Cole the manager has worked hard to get their prices very competitive especially for the Black Friday/Grand Opening sale yesterday and today. The people that work there also know what they are talking about, sort of the opposite of the stereotypical gun store Fudds.
Are you an employee or friends/family?

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m just a fan of the company, I used to drive up to Wichita to take classes from them and shop because of the great service and I was excited to see they opened one here in town although I wish it had a range too. Why do you ask?
It is a great company just wish they had every like they do in Washington. Yes I have been to that shop. Like most places in Oklahoma combat style shops. finding MDT, AI, Masterpiece Arms, Atlas, extra. if Anyone can point me to a shop that actually sale‘s that in store and stop saying I can order. Hell I can order it.

Veritas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a great company just wish they had every like they do in Washington. Yes I have been to that shop. Like most places in Oklahoma combat style shops. finding MDT, AI, Masterpiece Arms, Atlas, extra. if Anyone can point me to a shop that actually sale‘s that in store and stop saying I can order. Hell I can order it.
I've never been to the one in Washington, I bet it is awesome! They have some nice stuff in stock for sure but I'm guessing the issue with stocking guns like the ones you listed is that VERY few people have both your good taste and the money to buy them so they sit on the shelves so they wait to order them. I went to the one here in OKC and they have an Laugo Arms Alien in the cabinet and who know when they will find a buyer for that very cool but very expensive and niche gun.

In talking with the guys that work there it sounds like they are going to offer some cool lever and wheel gun options to sort of embrace the Oklahoma cowboy tradition which would be cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom