Gun Store Owner Fires On 3 Burglars...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad Guys are getting braver all the time... and willing to kill in order to get away! This happened on AUG. 09... but I just read about it today. I think you really need to have your carry weapon & at least one extra mag with you every time you leave the house.

Includes pictures & video! It is a long article.

[h=1]‘Shoot the Mother F**ker’: Gun Store Owner Open Fires on 3 Burglars After They Drive a Van Through Wall[/h]
  • Posted on August 29, 2012 at 4:20pm by
    0_gravatar_com_avatar_cd3a19f437b06355438fea54abcea003_85e82cdfa0687a2f02e1b4906ab419cc._.png
    Jason Howerton
The owner of the Guns and Ammo Gunsmith store in North Augusta, S.C. thought he was going to die tragically. Three men had drove a van into his store, executing what they hoped would be a quick “smash-and-grab” robbery.

Instead, they met owner Stephen Bayezes, who opened fire on the three intruders after the commotion set off an alarm, hitting each one at least once. He says he is not proud of what he was forced to do, but added sometimes “you’ve got to.” The incident occurred on Aug. 9, but the owner says a set of tire marks on the store’s floor and an unfinished wall are daily reminders of the night that he almost lost his life. ........

......But he says he had no choice after he heard one of the robbers shout, “Shoot the mother f**ker!,” followed by the sound of a gun cocking. “I mean, they would’ve shot me. In my mind, with no reservation. If that firearm had been loaded, I might’ve been a statistic.”
With his fight-or-flight reflexes in full gear, Bayezes started shooting, striking all three men, killing one while the surviving two escaped. WRDW does not reveal the exact type of firearm the store owner used.

Full article w/ pics & video at--
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/sho...ls-1-after-they-drive-a-van-through-the-wall/

Latest posts

Top Bottom