Gun World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i667.photobucket.com_albums_vv31_Rakaimen_Trolling.jpg

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wanting to know if anyone does business at Gun World in Del City? This is where I have bought all of my guns that I have. I bought a Glock G19 Gen 4, a Walther pk.380(for my wife), and a Saiga 12 shotgun. They are much higher than most other places that I have visited but there customer service is very good. They also have a very good indoor range. The salesmen are very good at answering any questions that I may have. I like Academy's prices much better but they don't have a selection like Gun World does. Plus they[Gun World] always have guns in stock. Whereas Academy is out of the things that I want a lot of the time. What are some of you guys' experiences at this place if you have been there? They have a Barrett .50 cal that I would love to buy there. They also have a huge selection of Ak's and AR's.
'

You won't find any fans of that dump here. You either don't know how to shop around or you have more money than sense. IBTL.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow this sounds like bobfarmer again. I bought a g19 gen 4 today. Just for the hell of it I checked gun world. Over $200 more than what I got mine for and at least $150 higher than the others around town. Thats a looooooooota ammo and range time with a 9mm

ch-47 mech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went in there about 6 years ago looking for a g27 and they quoted me at around 730 with a military discount. The place is a joke range might be nice but i won't give them a penny of my money. If you want a good laugh go check out their 600 dollar mosins.

guntera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunworld is great!!! I've made so much money thanks to their business. What you do is set out in the parking lot, wait for someone that comes out that bought a gun there and sell them ocean front property in Arizona to go with it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom