Gun World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
YAY another chance to bash ole Mike... whats worse is that the man cheats his employees worse than his customers! I worked there for a while (6 months) and was actually paid less than minimum wage on his "salary" did it part time just to get to fondle all of his guns. Then I took some heat for bullsh!t that his fellon son actually did while he was in the store. never been back

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep GREAT deals there, I went in the other day so I could feel better about myself, Barrett 50 CQB $18,000.00, HK PSG-1 $37,000.00. It's AWESOME!!! HAHA OH and he has had that PSG-1 since it was Mashburn Arms and it was $18,000.00 then.... silly makes me laugh every time.

F

fredkrueger

Well I would never have started this thread if I had known that I was going to get made fun of. Excuse me. This was the first guns that I have ever bought before. Yes I got raped and no I will never buy a gun from there again. I am sorry that I am not an expert on the shops around the OKC area. I am from Shawnee. We have two shops and they suck. The only reason I went to gun world was because the guns I wanted from Academy, Bass Pro, were all sold out. And it was going to take about 4-6 weeks to restock. I didn't want to wait so I went to gun world. Yes it was stupid of me for not waiting but it is over now. Where is the best and cheapest place to shop at? And you guys had your fun running me down. So I would appreciate some serious answers now.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner State Pawn has a good reputation, I've not bought from them but their prices seem reasonable and they have been extremely nice when I've contacted them. Outdoor America has a big selection as does h&h but they are priced higher than I think is necessary. Mustang pawn seems to keep a lot of stuff, mostly used and pricey but I've dealt with them and they negotiated down to where I was happy. I'm from Lawton, so my okc knowledge is limited.

Don't sweat the small stuff. Anyone who gets into the shooting game long enough will make some bad buys where a little research would have saved you some bucks. Besides, it's just the interwebz. Look at it this way - lesson learned, but you still got a good gun to shoot.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW, a quick way to check if you are getting a decent deal is just look up something like buds guns online and price it there. Factor in transfer fees and that will give you a baseline. Sometimes local shops can beat it, sometimes they can't. I'll support the local folks if they aren't too much pricier.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt you'll consistently find better prices than what you'll see at Sooner State Pawn. Lots of times their prices are even better than what you'll see online.

F

fredkrueger

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I just got on sooner pawn's website. They got a lot of good deals on there right now. I just let a buddy of mine know of some of them. He just took his concealed carry class and needs a pistol. They got some for really low prices. I have checked buds gun shop quite a bit here lately. I am trying to decide on what gun I should get next. Either a remington 700 or an AR.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wanting to know if anyone does business at Gun World in Del City? This is where I have bought all of my guns that I have. I bought a Glock G19 Gen 4, a Walther pk.380(for my wife), and a Saiga 12 shotgun. They are much higher than most other places that I have visited but there customer service is very good. They also have a very good indoor range. The salesmen are very good at answering any questions that I may have. I like Academy's prices much better but they don't have a selection like Gun World does. Plus they[Gun World] always have guns in stock. Whereas Academy is out of the things that I want a lot of the time. What are some of you guys' experiences at this place if you have been there? They have a Barrett .50 cal that I would love to buy there. They also have a huge selection of Ak's and AR's.
'

did they at least use lubrication before they bent you over

Latest posts

Top Bottom