Gunbroker deal dilemma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From his ad:
If the Seller is unable to contact a Buyer within five (5) calendar days of the end of the auction, the Buyer forfeits his/her rights as a winning bidder. A Buyer who fails to complete a transaction may receive negative feedback and/or a Non-Paying Bidder warning, either of which can lead to suspension from GunBroker.com.

Should go both ways

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd complain to gunbroker before I left feedback... and then roast him.

My response from gunbroker is just to be "fair and honest."

He also sent me another email..
I see ...either way we look at it a very disappointing situation for both of us. If there is any other item you are looking for, perhaps I can get you a smokin great deal on that ? Just keep in touch with me if there is something your looking for. Thank you for accepting my apology.

I told him I'd be willing to buy the UTS for the price of my winning bid on the mp94 ($650). I doubt he'll take it, but I had to try ;)

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Won the auction, email from the seller stated that the firearm had sold already. That possibility wasn't stated in description. Seller apologized. WOULD hesitate to do business with again.
The feedback I left.

Latest posts

Top Bottom