Guys, please follow the classified rules.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not any hard feeling with any members here.... new members or old members so I'll say this. I have had several of members PM me about what I'm selling but as the rule, new member must have 20+ posts and at least sign in for a month to be able to buy or sell in the classified forum. Correct me if I'm wrong. This only benefit all OSA members. Sorry if I don't reply back to your PM because I don't want to break any rules here.

Thanks for your understanding.
RDF

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i believe the rule just says new members can't post in the classifieds ,not that they can't reply via pm. but if they are only here for the classifieds i'm not interested in dealing with them anyway. to me the classifieds is more of a place to trade,buy and sell guns between trusted friends even ones you haven't meet in person. newbies don't qualify yet

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is correct. They just can't post in the classifieds. I wish it was set up where you could only see the classifieds if you met the requirements.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you. There were some only had 2 posts and some only 0 post... member here for almost a while. I have had some great excellent transactions with some of members here and I would like to keep it that way.

Thank you.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there are some people here that i don't agree with on just about any subject,but i would deal with them because thier integrity has been proven here time and again. though we disagree i still know they are trust worthy. newbies don't have that track record to go by

Latest posts

Top Bottom