Guys, please follow the classified rules.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of irony in here. I see a lot of people that are the first to pounce on newbies for asking questions commenting in this thread, but you're afraid to meet the newbs face to face. The phrase "keyboard commando" comes to mind.

Everybody was a newb and everybody had to have a first transaction. Lighten up and give these folks a chance to be part of the community.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I treat everyone with cash in hand with RESPECT. They earned their money the same way I probably did...hard earned and taxed to the hilt. I say deal with whomever your are comfortable with. I've done armslist deals and more often than not, they seem to be true blue. I've made several contacts with armslist folks and on OSA as well.

you want to be treated like dirt? act like dirt.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody has to lose their osa transaction virginity at some point lol.
Mine was taken from me when I was so new, so young....

I was one of those 'law breaker' newbies, buying in the dark of the night, underground, under age (post count). I'm in the group that found the forum by searching for expected prices to pay on a pistol I was looking for. I found a seller here and bought it. I stayed around for the food and culture...or something like that. I post on a reefing (coral) website that prevents users from seeing the classified sections before meeting the set criteria. I think they need 50 posts and a month active membership. In fairness, it's better for that site because it's HUGE and international. This site doesn't really need that kind of longevity test due to the much lower traffic loads. I'm sure most people on this board are here for more than unloading gear.

anyway, I'm rambling. I think the current rules are solid. Keep newbies from selling, let the seller decide if they want to sell to an unknown and free feedback for everyone! It's my right, Ah knows mah rights. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom