H & H RANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who the heck leaves the house without their ID/driver's license......🤔
Funny you should mention that but I went to IHop for breakfast last week and ordered, ate my meal and then realized I'd left home with out my wallet....luck was on my side as my sister came to my rescue with the cash......I'll never hear the end of it from her but at least I didn't have to wash dishes.......

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If showing your ID to make a purchase is the worst part of your day, you have had a pretty good day.

Met a buddy at Buffalo Wild Wings for a couple beers a couple weeks ago. Sat at the bar and the little gal asked me for my ID, then apologized. I told her it wasn’t a big deal, and then said just what you said above. She asked me if I could sit at her bar all day, and bought our first round.

Seriously, if bitching, pissing & moaning about someone asking for your ID, is all you’ve got to complain about, then you’ve got it all going your way. I can’t imagine a grown ass man complaining about having to show an ID. Every hair on my head & chin is white as snow, and I look 10 years older than I am. I guess I just don’t get pushed outa shape like some other folks do over minor ****.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Met a buddy at Buffalo Wild Wings for a couple beers a couple weeks ago. Sat at the bar and the little gal asked me for my ID, then apologized. I told her it wasn’t a big deal, and then said just what you said above. She asked me if I could sit at her bar all day, and bought our first round.

Seriously, if bitching, pissing & moaning about someone asking for your ID, is all you’ve got to complain about, then you’ve got it all going your way. I can’t imagine a grown ass man complaining about having to show an ID. Every hair on my head & chin is white as snow, and I look 10 years older than I am. I guess I just don’t get pushed outa shape like some other folks do over minor ****.
Heck, if they ask for my driver's license.....I thank em for the compliment.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, if they ask for my driver's license.....I thank em for the compliment.

I was just about to edit and add above; all my credit cards are signed with “See ID” on the back. Every single time a clerk flips it over and then asks to see my ID I thank them profusely for asking.

Every time someone would ask my ex-wife for an ID for alcohol, she would say, Oh my heavens, thank you for the compliment, and then giggle a little. She was no spring chicken. It just ain’t that big a deal. It’s clearly policy, and the person asking for it is working a job instead of sucking at the government tit. I ain’t gonna bust someone’s balls for doing as their told to keep their job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom