H & H RANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to show my drtivers licence to VOTE in Oklahoma, I don't know if a picture ID is required, or just an ID? Why is the new REAL ID required to buy ammo, alcohol, to board a air plane, enter a federal building, etc. but not required to VOTE, in some states? Whomever is responsable for that rule, motive is cristal clear, don't you think? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION, WITH LIGITIMATE VOTES, THEN GATHER IN LARGE CROWDS AND WATCH THE COUNT! IT'S OUR, WE THE PEOPLES ELECTION, NOT JUST THE CROOKED POLITICIANS, NO MATTER WHAT THEY, AND THEIR LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA SAY! VOTE!!!!!!!! Don't let them TALK US OUT OF OUR GREAT NATION!

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to show my drtivers licence to VOTE in Oklahoma, I don't know if a picture ID is required, or just an ID? Why is the new REAL ID required to buy ammo, alcohol, to board a air plane, enter a federal building, etc. but not required to VOTE, in some states? Whomever is responsable for that rule, motive is cristal clear, don't you think? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION, WITH LIGITIMATE VOTES, THEN GATHER IN LARGE CROWDS AND WATCH THE COUNT! IT'S OUR, WE THE PEOPLES ELECTION, NOT JUST THE CROOKED POLITICIANS, NO MATTER WHAT THEY, AND THEIR LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA SAY! VOTE!!!!!!!! Don't let them TALK US OUT OF OUR GREAT NATION!
I don't know if you realize, or even care, but as soon as I hit the caps in your posts I stop reading and go to the next.

It's gotten to the point that I will just skip over your posts if I see caps in it.

Duckhunter39480

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once gave my card to the cashier. she said she couldn't take it as it wasn't signed. I asked her for my card and a pen, signed it and handed both back to her. She ran it.

Side note. All of my cards are invalid according to the banks terms. I never sign them.
You can write "I D Required" in the signature blank. Most will just run it but if someone ask for an ID you can show your DL to prove who you are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom