H&H Today, 4/12/12, with Grandson!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taking my 10 year old Grandson to H&H today about 10 am to shoot a couple .22's. He loves going to the range with Pops; the little booger is saftey concoius and not a bad shot! Anybody wanna come say "HI", I'm the good lookin' old guy with a red "Oklahoma" hat with the 10 year old marksman by my side.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a ball! He's a pretty good shot too. Going to come in on Sunday too with another member from here to work out a couple .22's and my CZ plus whatever new gun he picks up tonight. I'll bring my PM9 too, he wants to try it out. I'll see you then. (Sorry about your daughter gettin' sick).

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a ball! He's a pretty good shot too. Going to come in on Sunday too with another member from here to work out a couple .22's and my CZ plus whatever new gun he picks up tonight. I'll bring my PM9 too, he wants to try it out. I'll see you then. (Sorry about your daughter gettin' sick).

J. are you bringing in the grandson? Let me know, I may have something for him to shoot, unless, you already have one. Just sayin'.
Old and odd one here. HA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom