H&H USPSA Match on Sunday, May 13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This coming Sunday, May 13th. Regular monthly match, sign up starts at 5:30, shooting as soon as we can clear the range and get set up after they close at 6 pm. 4 stages, round count around 100 or so.
Shannon is out of town until Sunday afternoon so if someone would be interested in designing a stage or two, your input would be most welcome and appreciated, otherwise, I've gotta dream something up. Keep in mind, we can only shoot in one direction and 3 of the 4 bays are pretty narrow. We will have a classifier on one of those 3. If you have a stage design in mind, email it to me at [email protected]
Yes, we know it's Mother's Day. You can bring her with you or in the case of a mother in law, it's a good excuse to get away from them for the evening.

Horty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do I need to do to participate in this event? I called H&H and they said to check out USPSA.org which I did but was unable to find anything about this specific event. Do I have to be a member of USPSA or some other organization or participate? Is there any restriction on the type of gun that I can use (I want to bring a 1911)? If I participate how much ammo do I need? What time do I need to get there to get a spot? Thanks everyone, I am not new to shooting but new to shooting sports so I really appreciate your help.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do I need to do to participate in this event? I called H&H and they said to check out USPSA.org which I did but was unable to find anything about this specific event. Do I have to be a member of USPSA or some other organization or participate? Is there any restriction on the type of gun that I can use (I want to bring a 1911)? If I participate how much ammo do I need? What time do I need to get there to get a spot? Thanks everyone, I am not new to shooting but new to shooting sports so I really appreciate your help.

No you don't have to be a member of USPSA. You will need about 150 rounds, the match is less but bring extra, you'll most likely be taking a box+ home. A 1911 is great, just bring a minimum of 5 mags, I bring six when I shoot mine. Sign in is at 5:30. Come on out, it's a hoot.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H employees dunno jack about the match. Just show up at the range at 5:30 with $15, an unloaded gun, 150 rounds of ammo, a holster, all your magazines, mag pouches and we should be able to get you sorted out.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 mags will get you over 30 rounds on your body which will be enough for any stage if you're careful not to miss. I use 5 mags and 4 pouches, carrying my starter mag in my back pocket. 5 would be better if you're on a stage and things take a turn for the worse. I've got two double mag 1911 pouches if you wanna use them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom