H&H USPSA Match - Sunday August 9th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bummed that I had to miss it! Who won?

Definitely not me. :D

Robert Rigsby came in first overall.

There was a guy on our squad from England, Mike Darby, and he shot fantastic. Talking to him and Curly (Curly brought him) it was, evidently, his first IPSC match. He came in 6th overall. he's an airsoft shooter in the UK. I was pretty amazed.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Even despite that classifier...that was some funny $@%#.

It amazes me that I can win production on one stage (granted it was only because Chris's gun malf'd) and place dead last in another during the same match. Silly mistakes get me every time. Regardless, last night was my fourth classifier. :slap: Gotta love a 3 match weekend...

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely not me. :D

There was a guy on our squad from England, Mike Darby, and he shot fantastic. Talking to him and Curly (Curly brought him) it was, evidently, his first IPSC match. He came in 6th overall. he's an airsoft shooter in the UK. I was pretty amazed.

:rotflmao:

That Mike Darby guy is a funny SOB! He was across the pond shooting the Pan American SHotgun Championship (which he finished 10th) and the Rocky Mountain 3 Gun Championship. If he told you he was an airsoft shooter its only because he is full of crap or because he can't own a pistol in the UK due to all of the illegal things he's into.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao:

That Mike Darby guy is a funny SOB! He was across the pond shooting the Pan American SHotgun Championship (which he finished 10th) and the Rocky Mountain 3 Gun Championship. If he told you he was an airsoft shooter its only because he is full of crap or because he can't own a pistol in the UK due to all of the illegal things he's into.

well, he had me going then. He ran through the stages and I just kind of stood in awe.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's a helluva shooter and a really nice guy. Too nice actually. I am suprised he didn't ask for your number.

I really hope he sees this. I think he's posted on our forum before under Mike45 or something similar.

I think he got Chambers' number or gave him his, not sure which.
There was a suspicious amount of eye contact between them.
:hey3:

:laughup::laughup::laughup::laughup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom