H&H USPSA Match - Sunday August 9th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely not me. :D

Robert Rigsby came in first overall.

There was a guy on our squad from England, Mike Darby, and he shot fantastic. Talking to him and Curly (Curly brought him) it was, evidently, his first IPSC match. He came in 6th overall. he's an airsoft shooter in the UK. I was pretty amazed.

Jeff,don't be mislead,that was his FIRST indoor IPSC match.He has been over here shooting the USPSA international shot gun match in Kentucky and then went to Rocky Mountain 3 Gun.He comes over once or twice a year to shoot 3 gun with Kurt miller and the rest of the gang.He is sponsored by Sabre Arms.He did say he really enjoyed the squad.He is a Cheif Inspector for Scottland Yard

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeff,don't be mislead,that was his FIRST indoor IPSC match....He did say he really enjoyed the squad.He is a Cheif Inspector for Scottland Yard
Aha! I bet Chief Inspector gets a little trigger time. I was still very impressed.

well, Chambers is kinda cute
I'm feeling the bromance.
Just kinda? I'm hurt, Tony.

Try not to hit any no-shoots on your way to work. :burnout:
He ran over three on the way in.

Just a thought Tony, but try NOT pulling the trigger when your sights are on the no-shoot. :)
but his motto is "shoot the hostage!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom