H&H USPSA Match - Sunday August 9th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a thought Tony, but try NOT pulling the trigger when your sights are on the no-shoot. :)

What are these things you call sights?

Besides,if they were smart, like people standing behind idiots on a hill in jeeps... When the bullets (or jeeps) start flying at them, they would move out of the way.

By the way, I'm was/am the idiot in the jeep, and J&K was the person smart enough to get out of the way. I'm still in shock, and quite thankful, at how fast J&K can move when needed.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are these things you call sights?

Besides,if they were smart, like people standing behind idiots on a hill in jeeps... When the bullets (or jeeps) start flying at them, they would move out of the way.

By the way, I'm was/am the idiot in the jeep, and J&K was the person smart enough to get out of the way. I'm still in shock, and quite thankful, at how fast J&K can move when needed.
I'm pretty fast for an old fat guy when it becomes necessary.

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeff,don't be mislead,that was his FIRST indoor IPSC match.He has been over here shooting the USPSA international shot gun match in Kentucky and then went to Rocky Mountain 3 Gun.He comes over once or twice a year to shoot 3 gun with Kurt miller and the rest of the gang.He is sponsored by Sabre Arms.He did say he really enjoyed the squad.He is a Cheif Inspector for Scottland Yard

Ok, I thought it was just me, cause that guy new his way around a course of fire. I was thinking to myself maybe there was something to that airsoft game if he could transition from shooting little plastic pellets to blazing thru a match with a full size .40 at the speeds and accuracy he was doing!
As paul harvey used to say, we now have, the rest of the story!

Curly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I thought it was just me, cause that guy new his way around a course of fire. I was thinking to myself maybe there was something to that airsoft game if he could transition from shooting little plastic pellets to blazing thru a match with a full size .40 at the speeds and accuracy he was doing!
As paul harvey used to say, we now have, the rest of the story!

That was a nine shooting off the counter white box,he used up all of his reloads in Raton

Curly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a pretty pistol. I especially liked the no spur hammer! Was that yours? STI? I thought it sounded a little snappier than a .40
It is his STI that is kept in a safe along with his AR here in the states for when he comes over, as he is not allowed to have either one in the UK

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is his STI that is kept in a safe along with his AR here in the states for when he comes over, as he is not allowed to have either one in the UK

Even being a Cheif inspector doesn't allow him to own a pistol? I'm sure the one he carries on duty is dept. issue, but I'd have thought someone with his credentials would be able to have his own. Does he have to check it in when off duty? Man, their gun laws suck. Who do you have to be or know to own a pistol there? Is it just the fact that it's a competition gun or is he not even allowed to keep a factory no frills type pistol either?

It's great he has means & opportunity to travel here to the US to pursue his passion. It sucks that has to though. I sure hope we here in the US wake up & see the freedoms we stand to lose if we're not careful.

Curly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even being a Cheif inspector doesn't allow him to own a pistol? I'm sure the one he carries on duty is dept. issue, but I'd have thought someone with his credentials would be able to have his own. Does he have to check it in when off duty? Man, their gun laws suck. Who do you have to be or know to own a pistol there? Is it just the fact that it's a competition gun or is he not even allowed to keep a factory no frills type pistol either?

It's great he has means & opportunity to travel here to the US to pursue his passion. It sucks that has to though. I sure hope we here in the US wake up & see the freedoms we stand to lose if we're not careful.

He does NOT have a duty weapon,only the Special Force or SWAT as we call them have firearms.The police do not carry firearms only an ASP.He is allowed to own a black powder revolver a single shot 223,a22 and a shotguns all of which have to be registered to you and where they are located

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He does NOT have a duty weapon,only the Special Force or SWAT as we call them have firearms.The police do not carry firearms only an ASP.He is allowed to own a black powder revolver a single shot 223,a22 and a shotguns all of which have to be registered to you and where they are located

Wow, that nuts.
We just don't understand how good we have it.
I knew they had it rough but I never imagined it was that bad.
Has he considered moving to the US?

Latest posts

Top Bottom