H&H USPSA Match - Sunday August 9th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike.45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had a really great time at the H&H range shooting the match - what Curly says is true, I dont own, carry or shoot handguns ever in the UK but do love coming to your great country and having fun with you guys. It is true I only play with airsoft pistols but when I come to the US I do shoot a lot in a few days to make up for lost months of practice !! :fullauto:

I want to now emigrate to the US and live in OKC as Sunday nights are a lot of fun as compared to only going to the pub and drinking warm beer here in the UK !!:rolleyes2

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had a really great time at the H&H range shooting the match - what Curly says is true, I dont own, carry or shoot handguns ever in the UK but do love coming to your great country and having fun with you guys. It is true I only play with airsoft pistols but when I come to the US I do shoot a lot in a few days to make up for lost months of practice !! :fullauto:

I want to now emigrate to the US and live in OKC as Sunday nights are a lot of fun as compared to only going to the pub and drinking warm beer here in the UK !!:rolleyes2
Emigrate! Ill start shooting matches if theres yet another person who can enjoy warm, dark beer in Oklahoma. ;)

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We can get you a job working security at one of the big oil companies. With that 007 accent, youll be head honcho in no time.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hey Mick,

I don't care what the guys from Red Neck Tactical said about the SAS. You guys were a big part of the war on terror! Without guys like you we might all be wearing turbins. See you at Ft. Benning or the ESC or when they elect another Democrat and I move.

P.S. Thanks for letting me train with the guns you keep in Kurts safe. If they start to wear out I promise to tell you about it and get me some of my own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom