H&K USP Tactical?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im in the market for a new pistol and I have decided I want something I can put a can on. I know I want a .45 and Ive always liked the HKs. Does anyone have any experience with the USP that they would like to share? Buds Gun Shop as one for 979. Is this a good deal.
Thanks

The USP45T is alot of gun for the money, 979 is a good price for a nib gun however a nice used one should be in 800D range.

YMMV

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys. I was out of townmand didnt get to make it to the shoot. I for sure want something I can put a can on and I want something different than a glock. That CT looks great but I think I still want to go with a fullsize. Maybe I can make it to the next NFA shoot and check out those weapons

Mr300

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I bought my first handgun (a Glock 19), I was young and very nieve. I thought that all handguns were created equal and that a Glock would feel just as at home in my hand as a Springfield XD. Boy, was I wrong! Holding the Glock felt like holding a 2x4; it was awkward and hard to hold. After buying and selling several handguns, I finally found that the USPc series was made for my hand. The moral of the story is this; don't just buy a handgun because it's the latest and greatest or becasue it has a brand name in front of the model number.

I own several H&K USPs. I love these handguns. But I would say that you should try to get your hands on one to shoot before you go out and buy one. Like I said they're great guns and they're very accurate; but the USP or the Tactical may not be the right one for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom