have fun OSA...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sethk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that we all carry devices in our pockets that can access all human knowledge; and we use them to argue with strangers and look a picture of cats.

That most of us have access to all the worlds information in our seconds on something we carry in our pocket. And we use it to tell people when we're having a grilled cheese sandwich.

^this^

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Explaining metrosexuals

Rap

Rudeness being acceptable

Anything PC

Technology would probably be amazing, but understandable.
Explaining how we have come to be PC, crude, vulgar, fat, lazy and willfully ignorant may be a little harder. I'm sure women dressing like prostitutes and "men" dressing like beach bums at public events would be a strange sight indeed. Just look at some home movies, or filmed public events up until the 70s.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure women dressing like prostitutes and "men" dressing like beach bums at public events would be a strange sight indeed. Just look at some home movies, or filmed public events up until the 70s.

most fashion tends to cycle around, unfortunately, dressing nice and not like you left the gym every second of the day isn't going to make a come back. Lord Grantham would never be caught dead at dinner without his tails and white tie! Now that I mention it, there was an episode where he donned his black tie for some reason and someone at the dinner table commented that "what is this? a BBQ? Why are you wearing black tie"? just makes me laugh....most ppl today grumnble about wearing any tie.

in any case, I'm not old fashioned or anything, but dressing like you "own it" should come back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom