Have ya'll ever tried the new Wild Turkey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last time we drank wild turkey here people were shooting popcorn out of their noses.......dont ask. havent drank it since then and probably wont try the new one, lol. but i may have to try that crown!

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not anything close to what regular Wild Turkey tastes like. I've been drinking this stuff since it came out 2-3 years ago.

It's amazingly smooth on the rocks. Tastes great with a Coke mixer too. Although that's almost a shame to mix it. Yea, it's that good.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't drink anything named Wild Turkey...the last time I imbibed it, the resulting events involved:

Marines, headbuts, broken teeth, a briar patch, a golf course, a police chase, a US Navy Shore Patrol wagon, choke holds, and something else I can't remember.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't drink anything named Wild Turkey...the last time I imbibed it, the resulting events involved:

Marines, headbuts, broken teeth, a briar patch, a golf course, a police chase, a US Navy Shore Patrol wagon, choke holds, and something else I can't remember.

:rotflmao::rotflmao: At least you didn't say "butt hurt" ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom