Have you ever watched a Film that was so bad it was good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^ I love the movie but the worst parts of 'Roadhouse' was when youre actually able to see Benny Urquidez in the film doing Swayzes fight stunts. When he beat up the town bad guy 'Brad's hired badazz down by the lake they showed Benny instead of Patrick several times- a fcked up job on the editing.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean that wasnt patricks swayze? Lmao, that almost as bad as the stunt double screw ups in V the final battle back I the 90's, but roadhouse had a good story line at least.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Big Trouble in Little China

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Ain't nothing bad BTILC!

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They Call Me Trinity, Trinity is Still My Name, They Call Me Nobody. Pick one....They're all sick but addictive.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Ain't nothing bad BTILC!

BTILC was a movie that played on our VCR multiple times in the late 80s when my son would have a friend from down the street spend the night. It was the friend's favorite movie but my wife and I quickly tired of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom