Heartland has pmags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, if they want to sell mags for $100. That's their business, it doesn't bother me. I don't have to buy. Given the choice, if I had 2 mags for sell I would much rather sell them for $50 apiece then $20. Like it or not, it is all about the all mighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it's gouging. It's not like jacking the price of things essential to life. Jacking up the price of bottled water in an emergency is deplorable. Selling products at the price the market has dictated is not the same. You can live without buying a pmag.

Exactly right, gas for the truck, gotta have it, water and food, gotta have it. A pmag, not so much.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they are "essential" the department can get them ... lol ... I was born but it wasn't yesterday and it wasn't at night ... :D

And how are you doing?? How's my puppies?? We got a couple more GSDs... they are stinkers ... literally!! LOL

Im good, been workin way too much again. The dogs are fine, almost had to run sandy to the emergency vet earlier but after talking to him he told us what to do and its helped. How did you convince GC to let you get GC on the dogs?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im good, been workin way too much again. The dogs are fine, almost had to run sandy to the emergency vet earlier but after talking to him he told us what to do and its helped. How did you convince GC to let you get GC on the dogs?

Actually it was his idea to get them ... funny though ... now that they are here he's threatened to "send them back" several times ... ain't happening ... "Momma's" got babies to play with again! :wink2: They are a HOOT! Cats ain't too happy ... lol

You need to quit working so much ... they are gonna make an old man outta ya!

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually it was his idea to get them ... funny though ... now that they are here he's threatened to "send them back" several times ... ain't happening ... "Momma's" got babies to play with again! :wink2: They are a HOOT! Cats ain't too happy ... lol

:D Those cats wont ever be happy, they're cats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom