Heartland has pmags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just don't agree with the idea that small businesses need to raise their prices to meet demand. We are currently selling EVERYTHING we are making as fast as we can make it. We have small pistol primers for sale where many don't. It would be short sighted to raise prices now. I still won't do business with Spikes Tactical after what they pulled four years ago.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
First and foremost, Barry is not an idiot. He's a business man charging what the market will bear. Keep in mind, he's located centrally to most of the Doc's in OKC who don't care what they have to pay to have something. But on that note, I don't understand the shortages of PMags. The military banned them. Did they just throw them all away? Where are all of the PMags the soldiers had? And since they are no longer allowed to be used, they should fall out of graces of everyone who demands "Mil-spec" (read cheapest manufacturer) parts. It seems some people are hoping to cash in on a impulse buy and they're all going to be mad when that stuff is worth 1/3 of what they paid next year.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just don't agree with the idea that small businesses need to raise their prices to meet demand. We are currently selling EVERYTHING we are making as fast as we can make it. We have small pistol primers for sale where many don't. It would be short sighted to raise prices now. I still won't do business with Spikes Tactical after what they pulled four years ago.

kudos to yall for staying honest in this time of crisis

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait until everything cools down and the prices fall back down to what they were. I hope those that were gouging prices are stuck with an abundance of inventory they can't get ride of. I wish we could fast forward a few months just to see if the AWB is going to pass or if it's all just smoke and mirrors.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait until everything cools down and the prices fall back down to what they were. I hope those that were gouging prices are stuck with an abundance of inventory they can't get ride of. I wish we could fast forward a few months just to see if the AWB is going to pass or if it's all just smoke and mirrors.

Some kind of gun control will pass, even if its the same as Clinton's gun ban. Way to much pressure this time to do nothing. I just hope it isn't worse than the last one.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who can order directly from the source? Magpul is not doing any direct sales. Dealers and distributors only and they are on an allotment basis.

I see now that they've changed that, but the important thing is that they haven't changed their prices. Meaning *someone* in Heartland's chain of supply is raising prices inordinately.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heartland isn't screwing you on pmags. Not unless you bought them and then it's on you. They are giving the morons exactly what they deserve.

If they were still selling them for MSRP they would have bare shelves and you couldn't buy them anyway. They mark them $50 and they have something to look at and can make some extra money from people who are the problem.

I gotta laugh at be people that say they won't be back too. There is very little customer loyalty or disloyalty in his part of the country. As soon as you don't want to drive across town to shoot for 10 bucks or they have a sale on something you want these people will be right back in there to save an almighty dollar.

gallk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna pick up a couple extra Ruger BX-25's for my 10/22. Looked on Cheaperthandirt last night and they were $49.99! Flipped over to MidwayUSA and they were ON SALE for $23. I get markups based on supply and demand but at a reasonable level.

gallk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And we appreciate it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom