Heartland has pmags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares?

If you pay $50 for a mag right now then you're an idiot, and if you are buying them at $50 because you weren't prepared and already had a bunch then you're a double idiot.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares?

If you pay $50 for a mag right now then you're an idiot, and if you are buying them at $50 because you weren't prepared and already had a bunch then you're a double idiot.

Dang Jason, you need to get some sleep and wake up less grumpy. Congrats, Chloe is beautiful!

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DSGArms still has a special going for 10 windowless pmags for $100 through the 24th, backorders accepted. Even if they are backordered through January, hope they honor the price, I have some ordered. I don't NEED any but it is a great price.

Congrats Jason!!

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe mark said his p-mags were 30 or 35 when I was in his shop. Most of his complete AR-15 rifles were fair on price except one or two. But I also felt like he was gouging the hell out of his CMMG lower with a LPK (minus tube, buffer, and stock) for 300.00

It's not a big deal I'm just keeping these places in mind when the AWB fails to pass and prices come back down. I under stand free market but some of these local dealers are taking full advantage of the pending AWB talk.

Boy you are alittle mixed up. Stop confusing me with other shops. If you are going to make comments about my shop, make sure you have your facts correct. I have never sold P-Mags, and I never plan too. My prices have not changed for a year now, except when I put things on sale, I do not ever sell over MSRP. Also, I am sold out of all lowers.

Mark

Last edited:

HumanVr4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DSGArms still has a special going for 10 windowless pmags for $100 through the 24th, backorders accepted. Even if they are backordered through January, hope they honor the price, I have some ordered. I don't NEED any but it is a great price.

Congrats Jason!!

Thanks for the info, I placed a order yesterday for 10 windows pmags. I hope they honor the price as-well, only time will tell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom