Heartland Outdoors Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember seeing a flyer when they first opened the range that had a membership listed.

The price was hella high but that may have changed.

Great place to shoot and the folks that work there are top notch.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember seeing a flyer when they first opened the range that had a membership listed.

The price was hella high but that may have changed.

Great place to shoot and the folks that work there are top notch.

Thanks. It's close to my house and I really want to get back into shooting. I sent in my application to OKCGC, but I doubt they're taking new members. I guess I just need to call or stop by Heartland.

roknruin1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey i actually just started shooting there! Haha the guy at the gun range counter was totally into my girl and just ignored me but when i had her ask it was $500 dollars a year, and you still have to pay a fee with that membership to shoot there. Way cheaper just to pay the 14 dollar rental fee.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey i actually just started shooting there! Haha the guy at the gun range counter was totally into my girl and just ignored me but when i had her ask it was $500 dollars a year, and you still have to pay a fee with that membership to shoot there. Way cheaper just to pay the 14 dollar rental fee.

That's crazy for a membership. I'll just pay by the trip. I've sent in my application to OKC Gun Club, hopefully they will have an opening. I have a friend that is one of the owners of Nowata Firearms, which is a great and reasonably priced range for those of you in that area. Hey roknruin, we'll have to get together sometime at Heartland.

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. It's close to my house and I really want to get back into shooting. I sent in my application to OKCGC, but I doubt they're taking new members. I guess I just need to call or stop by Heartland.

How long ago did u send it? They just had new member orientation last Sat. Don't know if that's it for the year or if they could still squeeze you in. Membership is now up to 1,660.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How long ago did u send it? They just had new member orientation last Sat. Don't know if that's it for the year or if they could still squeeze you in. Membership is now up to 1,660.

I sent it Monday morning. Is anyone on here an OKCGC officer or know if they are going to have another orientation? I'm just now getting back into shooting and would hate it if I missed out for the year. Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom