Heartland Outdoors Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roknruin1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's crazy for a membership. I'll just pay by the trip. I've sent in my application to OKC Gun Club, hopefully they will have an opening. I have a friend that is one of the owners of Nowata Firearms, which is a great and reasonably priced range for those of you in that area. Hey roknruin, we'll have to get together sometime at Heartland.

Haha im down, just bought a PSL-54c that ive been dying to try out. H&h unfortunately doesnt allow steel ammo so heartland or yukon it is for now

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heartland Outdoors is a nice location, with nice facilities, and nice products. Nice stuff costs.

I have no problem paying a reasonable or slightly overpriced rate, but why is their "unlimited" membership 1000% more expensive than their competitors? There is not a problem with the pay-per-day rate. I will shoot there, but they would make more money off of their customers by having a more reasonably priced "unlimited" membership. I probably will shoot 1 time a week or less, depending on the weather. $15X52=$780

Latest posts

Top Bottom