Heartland Outdoors Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
500 a year and you have to pay to shoot there thats crazy to a poorboy like me

It's crazy regardless. I would gladly pay 250-300 unlimited or 100-125 plus a discounted range fee of 5-7, but anything more is unrealistic to me. I have the money, but just can't wrap my mind about how 1000 is reasonable. JMO.

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$1000 a year for the unlimited membership to heartland.

Good heavens, that's extortionate.

OKC Gun Club is $180/yr., flat fee, shoot all you want.

I might be willing to pay double that for the convenience of a genuinely nice indoor range -- which I gather Heartland has -- but not $1000.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I live in Edmond also and would love to use Heartland outdoors but I would not even pay 500 a year for a membership. I would just as soon drive to H and H and get some good food also. My blue card will only cost around a 100 bucks to renue for this year. So I can belong to the gun club for outdoor stuff and go to H and H in the winter. Good bye Heartland.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in Edmond also and would love to use Heartland outdoors but I would not even pay 500 a year for a membership. I would just as soon drive to H and H and get some good food also. My blue card will only cost around a 100 bucks to renue for this year. So I can belong to the gun club for outdoor stuff and go to H and H in the winter. Good bye Heartland.

it the gun club club closed in winter, or just dont wanna deal with cold?

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I shot a military bolt match at OKC gun club last January, at the end of the match it was up to a balmy 19 degrees. Cold as hell but we all still had fun. Sometimes it seems that cold inside H and H in the winter also but I still would not pay 1000 bucks for a membership.

Latest posts

Top Bottom