Heartland Outdoors Range is Nice (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The new Heartland Outdoors range is nice. I stopped by to take a look today and thought I would share a couple of iPhone pics with you guys. Bright, clean, and well ventilated! This is the rifle side of the range but the handgun side is just as nice.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by there a few weeks ago and he showed me the range before it was open and its nice but small. He said its rated for 50bmg I wish it was not so short. Im sure I will use it cause its about 5 min from my house. The store is also nice they have some really nice scopes and pistols.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I heard from a guy today at Hibdon's that they have already changed the range fees. Now it is 15.00 for unlimited time instead of 15.00 per hour. Anyone else hear this? I thought 15.00 per hour is pretty darn high.

RetCapt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot there about a week ago and it's $15 per session, not per hour. I was impressed by the air system, it moves the smoke cloud away from the firing line. Lighting was good too, a definite help to the gray hair, trifocal crowd!
Drawback was that space was at a premium. If you are shooting with another person, it is very crowded. The table/bench space was a bit limited too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom