Heartland Outdoors Range is Nice (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
anyone shooting up there today. i just got through with a nice big brunch and need to go to the post office before noon anyway. i'm thinking around noon i'll be there. if anyone shows up,i'll be wearing a t-shirt with a BMW logo on it.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
you should have let me know eariler.. i was up there... here is my review
1. lanes are kind of small but doable.
2. it is nice
3. the circulation of air is AMAZING. you don't even see the smoke because it is gone so quick, i was there for an hour and a half and i feel great afterwards. if i was at h and h that long i would for sure have a headache. I cannot say enough good things about this... the range targets are nice also..

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
very nice. i was there an hour and half. only near the very end was i noticing a little smell of smoke. as has been said,the lanes are a little tight but not a deal breaker for sure.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife, daughter and me were there for about 2 hours on Friday. A little crowded but not too bad. They put us in the rifle range and it was a little too loud. All of us enjoyed the place and will be going back often.

chefsamuel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been there for a couple times since they opened and have no complaints. very clean and well ventilated. I will definately be going back as it's a few minutes from my door.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by on Thursday to check it out. The lanes were tight but very nice they had a good selection of pistols and shotguns but not any rifles(thought that was a little strange). They also have 2 lanes for archery if interested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom