HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spastik monkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a soldier deploying to afghanistan, i have mixed feelings about this. While I'm glad he's dead, i have a feeling this will escalate the fighting. Plus with the escape of over 200 taliban commanders earlier this year, I see this a bad mix.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dead?! Maybe, I want to see him laid out on a slab like they used to do when a BG out west was gunned down. Obobo a hero for ordering it, only for the benefit of his up coming re-election attempts. If he was head shot the shooter needs to get at the least a DSC or MOH!!! I would love to see his remains hung upside down, like Mussolini, at the World trade center sight. Remember one thing Osama was nothing more than one head of the "Hydra", he will be martyred, and the rest of his groups will strike back. May not be today, or tomorrow, but our soldiers in harms way need to be on high alert for this, as do we here at home!!!!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dead or not, we've already lost freedoms. So the terrorists won...

And we have a winner, if for no other reason it took the most powerful country with the most elite military over a decade to kill one man. And we think we'll win a (fabricated) war on terror?

This news won't make any difference; the "war on terror" will go on as scheduled. This is just something to get Barry a big pat on the back and a springboard into his next campaign.

Woot, woot. We're number one.

Buried at sea?!? You gotta be effing kidding me.....are there any pictures of his corpse? If not, then it is proof positive that the gullible sheep will buy anything. Showing the body is just common sense.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom