HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reports I have read said Chinook and Blackhawks, not the CH-53. Of course the media could be wrong, again.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Show me the body. DNA evidence is just a piece of paper like another that surfaced lately. Hey, you don't suppose the timing on this thing could be an attention diversion? ...............................Nah, they wouldn't do that.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reports I have read said Chinook and Blackhawks, not the CH-53. Of course the media could be wrong, again.

My guy on the ground said Sikorsky MH-53J. Maybe he was overexcited. One thing is for sure though, whatever they were they were badass. :wink2:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This fued between Obama and Trump has gone too far. Cut off the last 10 minutes of 'The Celebrity Apprentice' right before the firing for this news? They could have waited 10 minutes,but Im sure Obama said go ahead and lets run with it early so Donalds show is ****ed up. Then they didnt even run Obamas announcement for another 20 minutes anyways.

Still, glad the ****ers dead after 10 years of hunting him down, many US lives sacrificed, and lots of dollars spent. But its not going to solve anything, actually its going to stir up a hornets nest of activity with the insurgents to avenge their old 'leader'. Why didnt they capture him and then bring him here for a trial? At least we got to see Saddam executed.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Show me the body. DNA evidence is just a piece of paper like another that surfaced lately. Hey, you don't suppose the timing on this thing could be an attention diversion? ...............................Nah, they wouldn't do that.

My suspicion. And it's not an anti-Obama thing, either. I'd just be happy he's dead - but keep a close eye on D.C. We have lots of things right now to keep the sheeple's eyes fixed away from what they should be paying attention to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom