Help ease my mind.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not say I had a problem carrying a 1911 in position 1. I was in a unit, that anytime you went in a building (barracks, mess hall) where others were, the policy was to "safe" your 1911. that meant it had to be decocked and safety on. After two people discharging doing this operation, we had to start removing clips and unloading just to go in and out. I don't have any problem with me carrying like this, it is just others that don't know what they are doing. In the Army, try as you might, you can't take their guns away, you must train them, but sometimes a person just cannot master some things.
All that being said, it just left a bad tast in my mouth on SAO cock and locked, especially after I found other platforms which give me the same loaded, (one in the pipe) with more safeties and nothing else I have to flip, switch, hit, or pull besides a trigger. Two pulls, the gun, then, the trigger.
That is the good thing about having a selection. Everyone gets to find what works best for them. The fun part is getting to touch as many guns as you can during the journey.

tactical paint

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as being able to rack a round in the tube !!!!!! Under stress everything changes. You need to carry what is comfortable to you but it needs to be in the condition to go to work for you. Training with your handgun is of the upmost importance !!! TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN !!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom