Help ease my mind.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhhh......

I understad the concept, just not the execution. Not with one of mine!!! I typically teach on concrete floors!:angry3:

You know, I wasn't gonna say anything but GC and I took a class here in OKC where the instructor did that with his pistol on a concrete floor. I was less than impressed.

He and a nationally known instructor who apparently mentored him and was there at the time were making jokes and laughing about tearing up a student's brand new shotgun to "prove that guns were tools" in yet a previous class that the other guy had taught.

Needless to say we took no more classes from this fella. And no, I have not taken any classes with the nationally known instructor.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somethings just make no sense to me. Yes they are a tool...I also don't throw any of my other tools around. I have to pay for them and I need them to work properly when I need them to work!

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I define an incompetent (in this context) as one who handles a weapon as if they ARE competent but has no effing clue what they're doing. DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!

Blutch is not incompetent, just untrained. Anyone who asks questions like this is a cut above most of the rest! ;)

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL My bad. The reference was to Badge Bunny, not Blutch. Too many B's for me or too little caffeine!

Back on topic, I noticed S&W's latest M&P's now carry manual safeties. Anyone know why?

Latest posts

Top Bottom