Help me blow up a scammer's phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We get a call today from the "IRS" saying we are being sued. The scammers left a number, but they are "unavailable" and ask that you leave a message. Anyone want to help me blow up their phone?? This is the number the scammers left on our machine: 509-790-0597.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some woman with a strong foreign accent called looking for my wife, she said she was from the IRS. I told her she was not from the IRS and not to try and scam us. Never heard back. I would have gone after them but the number was not identifiable.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I left a message telling them I was the CO of Seal Team Six, and that they could expect a "friendly" visit in the very near future. And, yes, the lady's voice asking one to leave a message is strongly accented.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had the same lady calling me for the last few weeks about my conns account... I've never set foot in the store. I called the credit center for the store and they said they have no accounts for me and requested the scammers number. They still have been calling.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several years ago, KRMG in Tulsa, had people call in with examples of their responses when they received scam, or telemarketer calls. The best one was a guy that answered all excited, telling the caller how happy he was that the guy called because he needed some quick advice on how to get a lot of blood out of the carper and drapes. This guy went on for several minutes while I almost ran off the road laughing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom