Help me pick out a set of Shadow 2 grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best looking?

• Total voters

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the input gentlemen.

I also sent an email to Jayson at Lok grips to see if he might have a photo of a set of light gray and black engraved Shadow 2 grips. That color is listed as an option, but I haven't been able to locate any examples. The light gray and black with a red liner should look pretty sharp as well. Otherwise, I will likely order the black engraved with a gray liner.

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks again for the input guys.

I probably look like an a**, but I ended up ordering a set of black and gray Shadow 2 palm swell Bogies that I didn't even list as an option. I can't locate a photo of the exact grips, but they are the same style and color as the grips shown in the first photo below, but I ordered them with a high top cut (same height as factory grips) and a red liner like the one shown in the second photo.

Unfortunately I could not get any engraving since they weren't a solid color.

SIE5LiZh.jpg

HN0ig9Hh.jpg

Last edited:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks again for the input guys.

Like the a** that I am, I ended up ordering a set of black and gray Shadow 2 palm swell Bogies that I didn't even list as an option. I can't locate a photo of the exact grips, but they are the same style and color as the grips shown in the first photo below, but I ordered them with a high top cut (same height as factory grips) and a red liner like the one shown in the second photo.

Here is a picture of my TSO wearing Light Grey and Black Palm Swell Bogies.

I have a set of Purple/Black ordered for it.

b83349ead04c18ce170e15ddfb9fd025.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those look awesome. I have a SP01 in layaway that is used with the intentions of changing some of the stuff and grips are one of them. I like the red liners.

Congrats, you will love the SP01. I'm waiting on an optic ready SP01 Shadow to come in from CZ Custom and I have a set of black Shadow 2 Bogies set aside for it as well.

If you are interested in picking up a set of grips from LOK, they have tons of options in the link below.

https://lokgrips.com/cz-gun-grips/

Latest posts

Top Bottom