Help with pictures....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having trouble downloading pictures to OSA. When I use the Photobucket method, I have to size the file way down for it to be accepted and the resulting picture is tiny. When I try and download direct from my computer, I get a red exclamation mark and the file won't download.

How do you guys post full page pictures? Keep in mind, I am not a computer guy, so keep directions on a first-grade level! My computer and I have a lot in common- we are old, slow, and even when we do work, we don't work very well........

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
try double clicking your photobucket pic to enlarge it. then right click on the pic and choose "copy",after that left click on the bottom image option to the right. when you want to put the pic in your thread,right click,then left click on the "paste" option. if you still have trouble,minimize the OSA window and the photobucket window as needed so that you can go back and forth till you get it right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom